Saturday, January 1, 2011

WELCOME 2011!

Today was a beautiful day! It is the first day of 2011, and and the sun was reflecting off the snow. I didn't capture the suns reflections, but I did like this little picture with the grass.
I am beginning a blogging challenge. In this challenge we are to blog daily for 30 days. I am hoping to do this on both of my blogs. This and Queen Bee Gardens. Since I do both of them completely on my own time I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew. Hopefully working with the group; I'll be able to gain insights as to how to more effectively manage a blog.
I would appreciate any ideas and suggestions you may have.
As I took the garbage out this morning I was really astonished by just how CoLd it was! I cam back in and checked, -17. No wonder!
I have many goals for this year, but am truly trying to focus on just a couple. I know from experience that for me the longer the list, the shorter the time I do them.
  • I would like to be a millionaire, but that doesn't seem to be in my crystal ball. So, we are going to try to sell our land in Lovell to pay off all my bills.
  • I'd like to be 7 feet tall, then I'd be at the appropriate weight for my height, but I'd hate being so much taller than my sweetie. So, I begin the Colstrip Parks and Recreation Dept. meltdown starting Monday. CPRD is free for all residents and they have awesome workout facilities. With the meltdown, they make you accountable because you have to go weigh in weekly and track your exercise and eating habits. Laurence and I did it last year. I lost 34 pounds last year, and gained 10 back. I'd like to lose that many this year.... but it's okay if I don't gain 10 back...
  • The other major goal I have is to dejunk this house. We will be retiring in the next year or so and I don't want to have to face dejunking then. To many that may not seem like a big deal, but to me it is major. I seem to just move piles around with little or no progress.
You are probably wondering why I don't have any spiritual goals listed... that's because my spiritual goals are always ongoing.
Another thing I noticed this morning was not nearly as delightful as the sun on the snow..... ready? NO? Neither was I.... I have huge bowling balls above my eyes. Sheesh, I now know why people get plastic surgery. Do you realize that just getting those "little" bowling balls of sagging skin removed or tightened or whatever they do costs about $5,000. That sure wouldn't do much for goal #1. It says if it becomes such that it impairs your vision the insurance will cover it.... talk about not being "sick" enough.
Have I told you how lucky I am? I have wonderful friends and an awesome sweetie and daughter!! Thanks everyone for being in my life!!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!