Sunday, January 9, 2011

I LOVE SUNDAYS!!

Sunday is a day of rest and a day of worship.
 I enjoy the opportunity I have to worship as I wish.
I am so grateful for this blessing!!

Another thing I am grateful for is my dear friend Karen.
Karen and I met in Ireland a little more than 30 years ago.
Karen taught school for 30 years.
Last spring she retired, and took on a new challenge.
She teaches English in China at a university, through BYU.
Because she is really computer illiterate, and cannot access blogspot in China, she sends her information to me and I post it on her blog.
She thinks I am doing her a favor (and we'll let her continue to think that), but I LOVE doing this.
I will miss doing it when she returns to the US in July.
I only wish she would send more pictures.
Because of the time difference she usually sends me her material Sunday after her church and I get it Sunday before mine.
 I post it on Sunday evening.
Take a peek at Karen's blog as she talks about her fun/frustrating/learning experiences in China!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun blog you put together for your friend. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like peaking in on Keren's blog. She looks delightful. And, because we lived in an Asia Country before it gives me the giggles to read it from her point of view.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!