Monday, August 17, 2015

Crystal Crescent is a Jewel!!

Today we decided to go to Crystal Crescent Beach. 
The gps gave me Crystal Crescent Provincial Park. 
That worked..... except there was no sandy beach there....
The sandy beach was the other direction. 
Note the unsandy beach....
This was pretty and had that wonderful feeling of the sea. 
But....we had to find the gem that we'd heard about.



We found it, it was everything we'd been promised!

I tried to get a picture of the gorgeous little silica like sparklies in the water... 
Laurence had a nice relaxing time. Unfortunately he forgot his book. 
I like to walk in the water and take pictures. 
There are 3 separate but connected beaches here. I've read that the 3rd one is harder to get to. 
That's a good thing since apparently it is a clothing optional beach. 

How can you see this and not believe in God? 
We are so thankful to be here in Nova Scotia serving the Lord!
We are grateful daily that he knew our needs so well and sent us to the perfect mission!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful relaxing day for the both of you!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with no book, I hope the sea breezes and the sound of the waves lead him to either some deep meditation or a sound sleep! You captured the water beautifully! It is the first time I have seen our ocean look that shade usually seen in their tropical counter parts! Hope the sea air did you both good! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!