Saturday, October 3, 2009

Leaving New York

The day returned to Boston was a fun day. After Laurence spent some time at the library, and Aisling and I played on the beach we headed out. We drove toward where we caught the ferry. On the way we went through Sag Harbor. (I thought that was just a clothing brand back in the 70's!) Aisling chose this place to eat. WOW!! What a great choice!!
It was called The Dock House on the Long Wharf! YUMMMMM! We started with a shared shrimp cocktail, then Aisling and I had the fried seafood platter with flounder, shrimp, scallops and fries, and Laurence had the fried shrimp with fries! We got to take 3 ferries in order to return to New London, CT. Two of them just took about 10 minutes and you didn't even get out of your car. Then the ferry from Orient Point, Long Island to New London was longer and we spent the time out on the deck of the ferry.
Don't I just have the best family in the whole world????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!