Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun in Arlington!!

This is a picture I took of Seattle from the plane. I thought it turned out pretty good considering. The Monday after the show Aunt Alice, Uncle Ron and Aunt Cathern came up to Arlington. We had a fun lunch, celebrated Viv's birthday and toured all the wonderful improvements at Uncle John and Aunt Helens. Then they took mom back to Enumclaw with them for a visit.
This is Aunt Helen, Aunt Cathern, Aunt Alice and my mom. It was so fun to spend the day together. I love any opportunity I have to spend time with my wonderful family!!
Isn't this just the best Baird totem pole??Aunt Helen decided we needed to take a picture from the ladder. She was going to get on top. I know she climbs it regularly to feed the chickens, but I sure was glad when Viv got on top instead. Thanks Viv, I think it made all of our hearts beat a little more calmly!!
Uncle Ron, Aunt Alice, Viv, Mom, Uncle John and Aunt Helen in front of the newly reclaimed root cellar. Isn't it just pretty with all the vines?
We celebrated Viv's birthday at lunch. Each candle represents 15.25 years.......
I am so glad she had a birthday!! That was a delicious cheesecake!! Thanks for getting another year older Viv!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for not letting grandma climb on top! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I sure miss my parents!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!