Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Crazy, Fun Couple of Hours!

Let's Get Those Oyster Shells!

Time with these two friends will never be boring!
Frances and Trudy are absolutely crazy! 
Trudy wanted to go where I had found oyster shells in the past. 
You'll note by the bags that she was successful! 

The last time Frances and I went to this area, she got stuck in the mud, but I didn't get a picture. 
This time she decided to pose.


I was so slow taking the picture that she actually did get stuck in the mud. 
She got stuck for worse this time than last. 


Luckily for her, Trudy was there to help her out. 
I was so pre-occupied taking pictures and laughing, that I was NO help!


Ultimately, she had a sock on one foot and nothing on the other. 


There is no area of Nova Scotia that is not beautiful!
I have always loved this bridge. 
So fun!


So many fun shells on the beach! 


You can never get too much of the beauty of Nova Scotia!


What a fun day we had!
Thanks Trudy and Frances!





1 comment:

  1. Love this post! It captures the beauty and gets as close as possible to the laughter and giggles we had as I journeyed in the mud! So glad we had this time together.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!