I belong to a group online that challenges you to increase your abilities with blogging and photography (and who knows what else will be next)! I really enjoy the group. The challenge this time is to make a list of 10 things you've never done and blog about it.
1. Gone to Tahiti…
· Before I had heard of bucket lists this was on my list. My whole life I have talked about going to Tahiti. So much so that when my daughter was little she thought it didn’t exist; sort of like never-never land.
2. Gotten drunk….
· This has never been on my bucket list. I’ve made it this many years without any alcohol in my system and I don’t have any desire to change it now. It’s actually one I’m proud of.
3. Driven a farm tractor…
· Yes, I grew up on a farm in Wyoming, but I have never driven a tractor. How did that happen? I have NO IDEA!
4. Spent an entire day on a beach…
· This has been on my bucket list for years it's something I truly long to do …. someday…
5. Gone hunting for wild game with a rifle…
· I love hunting wild game with a camera… in this part of the country where at this time of year everyone has a rifle in their pickup so they can go hunting after work we are sort of an anomaly.
6. Been in a protest march…
· Yes, it’s true. However, lately I sometimes wonder if I might do it.
7. Missed voting in a General Election since I reached voting age
· Even while I was in Ireland I had my mom send me an absentee ballot.
8. Been to the rose gardens in Vancouver, BC.
· I’ve wanted to do this for many, many years. Perhaps when we go to Alaska to see my sweetie’s family, or maybe next time we go to Washington to visit my family.
9. Learned to be organized and tidy
· This one actually bothers me a lot. I wish I had the money to have someone come in and organize me then come back weekly to make sure it stays that way.
10. Spent a day at a spa
· I think this would be so fun and relaxing, especially done with a good friend.