Monday, June 29, 2009

Big Horns Take 2

This is a continuation of our trip to the Big Horns! Laurence at Owen Creek Picnic area and campground. This is just a few miles from where we used to go to Girls Camp. These have to be my favorite mountain flower, Forget-Me-Nots!!
Prune Creek just above the Prune Creek Campground. We used to camp at Prune Creek a lot. So beautiful and an easy 2 1/2 hour drive from our house.
More of the gorgeous Big Horn Mountain scenery. Love it there!! I don't know that we'll get to go up again this year, but we sure enjoyed the moments we had!!!
You can see that the lupine is just starting to bloom on top of the mountain. I'm sure that next weekend it will be in full colors for the 4th of July!!
Laurence on the dock at Sibley Lake. It's a beautiful lake!
More of Sibley Lake!!
Alas, all good things must come to an end..... this is the view as you go down the Sheridan side of the Big Horns.

2 comments:

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!