Friday, May 29, 2015

I Feel Pretty.... Oh, So Pretty....


 Outside the door to the temple is this beautiful weeping tree. I'm not sure what it is,
but I LOVE it!! I wonder if it's a weeping cherry. There are so many unfamiliar plants here.
It's been great fun becoming acquainted!!

 
We have such a fun patio! This is my flowers for the year.
I promise I won't buy any more..... (fingers crossed!)
 
 
We had a little hummingbird the other day. I immediately purchased a feeder.
We haven't seen any more but, I'm hopeful!
 
 
The orange begonia in the black pot was from Aisling for Mother's Day.
It is getting so big!!
 
 
I've never been able to have a fuchsia before. I've never had a shady spot for one.
This is the flower that the little hummingbird was drinking from.
 
 
We are so blessed to be in nearly ideal circumstances.
We love our mission!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The first thing I spotted was the humming bird feeder! I hope you get lots of them! It really has been fun to see spring blooming all around us!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Glad your enjoying your new area.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!