Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Many Addictions

Since Aisling has no use for my "collections" and they will probably end up on eBay after I die, I thought I would share them with the world. Most of these are sets that you had to buy one piece at a time from Hallmark.

This is only one piece. However is does light up and play music...




They really add up when you buy one a year. As you can tell I don't do it every year.

The fireplace lights up and flickers to make the bear family cozy.

This has a votive candle that I usually replace with a battery operated one.


My cute little Charlie Brown tree.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Our trees growing up usually looked a lot like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the trains and Santa Sleigh. I have a Christmas village but i didn't drag it out this year. I kept thinking that all that I drag out, I have to put back...lazy I guess. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up with your ebay comment! Now, what makes you think that some grand kiddos might not want a piece of your little collection? ;)

    I love the little Charlie Brown Christmas tree with his little ball ornament. too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!