Sunday, April 24, 2016

Another Great Weekend!

Once again, we woke up Sunday morning and determined to go to New Glasgow for church.



They don't have a huge congregation, but they surely are welcoming and great to be around. 
We had a nice hotel. 
These guys kept an eye on us in the evening and sunrise. 


Sunday afternoon we took a great drive. 
This is Melmerby Beach on the Northumberland Strait.



I found this beautiful shell and was so excited! 
I picked it up and found that the occupant was still occupying......





We discovered this cute library
 on the edge of the church parking lot. 









I am fascinated with all of the beautiful churches in Nova Scotia. 
The early settlers had their hearts turned to God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!