Friday, November 20, 2009

Venison Anyone? Grass and Garden Fed!!

I have been wondering for a while now if I was watering the deer at night as the birdbath seems to be emptying quickly. Today as I was sitting at my office desk, I saw this gentleman walk straight across the lawn, directly to the bird bath. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing! When I opened the blinds this morning I had 7 does in the yard outside my window. Too bad people can't hunt in town, they could fill their freezer and hardly ever leave my deck!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how close he is. Perhaps it's one of Santa's reindeer getting hydrated before the big month ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! He is beautiful. I'm glad you are so good to them with your dearbath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sight right outside your window. Thanks for taking such good care of them :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!