Friday, December 26, 2008

Hmmm... Glad We Weren't Christmas Dinner!!

Lately I've been wondering if I actually own my home and property or if we happen to be placed in the middle of someone's wildlife refuge. :)The turkeys seem to be back for a while. They usually come during the winter. They do a great job cleaning up under the bird feeders;) These guys are pretty fat, they'd make a great dinner for someone willing to do it. I remember once when mom and dad were gone, Grandma & Grandpa Baird were staying with my brother and me. There was a sage hen in the yard. Grandma had my brother go shoot it, then we had it for dinner. There was NO WAY I was going to eat it. I still feel that way.
They all seem to live in harmony...... I just wish the deer would live happily in someone else's yard.
No wonder I can't keep my birdbath filled!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are just a Colstrip chuck-a-rama! I love the pictures! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!