Tuesday, December 22, 2015

B.E.A.C.H. Best Escape Anyone Can Have!

With the exception of the Lord and family,
Nothing beats time on the beach! 


My first time ever seeing a star fish in the "wild". 
This little guy was in a tide pool.
In my excitement to see him and photograph him, I ended up getting really wet. 
I forgot to pay attention to the rising tide. Oops!
Martinique Beach is one of my favorites and you can access it year round!
I also found two whole sand dollars! 
That was a first for me as well. 
I got good and wet taking this photo as well. 
Darn incoming tide. LOL
The beach here is the longest beach in Nova Scotia.
Someday I would like to walk the length of it. 
That is probably going to be possible only if they put porta-potties at mid-point. 


We have so much to be grateful for!
We love serving here in Nova Scotia!
We have been blessed beyond our ability to understand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!