Sunday, December 21, 2014

The For Sale Sign is up

 
We received the appraisal from the Appraiser this week. It was about $10,000 under what we had anticipated due to the fact that homes in Colstrip are not selling. There are a lot of unknowns right now for Colstrip and people don't want to have to much invested. If the power plants don't all keep going then the coal mine will cut back and so forth. So much depends on politicians and the EPA.  So we're asking the appraised value of  $75,000. We posted it online yesterday. Today we have a couple looking at it, and then a couple of others that want to look. I'm hopeful.
I know this is what our Father in Heaven wants us to do, some people would say that automatically would make it sell quickly. I know that sometimes we have to go through a test of our faith. I pray that this will not be one of those times.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!