Monday, December 29, 2014

ONE MORE ITEM CROSSED OFF THE PRE-MISSION CHECKLIST.....

RETIREMENT

My last shift at WECo working for Securitas Security.
It's been a great place to work and it's given me many opportunities to grow and learn as well as giving me plenty of time to work on my own projects.
Life is good!!
Onward and upward toward our mission.

The bottom half of this sign I printed out months ago and I would display it when I was on shift if I felt it was needed. Today I added the top part. It is in an acrylic frame with magnets on the back.  Unfortunately there is no place in the office for magnets to stick so I left it leaning on the window sill.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you don't know me but I noticed Shawn Murphy's picture on your site and I'm trying to reach him. I'm a former NAU grad as well, and I'm also a member of the Woodlands Ward in Flagstaff, AZ. The last address I have for him is no longer correct.

    If you know how to reach him, could you please give him my email address? loradmills@hotmail.com.

    I really appreciate your help. Congratulations on your retirement and your mission call! :-)

    Lora

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!