Our scrappel is done and looks pretty good.
The Bishop and Andrew made Sausage Balls.
The other team made Breakfast Pizza and the Mountain Man Breakfast below.
We had some really good breakfasts!!
- 2 lbs. "Little Smokies"
- 3 large apples (we used red delicious, but I would use a baking apple)
- 1 package Marie Callendars Corn Bread Mix
- Water for Corn Bread Mix
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- Heat Dutch Oven
- Put Little Smokies in the bottom of the Dutch Oven.
- Core and slice the apples into 3/8-1/2" slices and layer them on top of the Little Smokies.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the apples.
- Mix the cornbread mix per instructions. Pour on top of the apples.
- Cooks in about 45-55 minutes. Check with a toothpick. (Ours was done in 45 minutes.)
- Spoon on plate topped with butter and syrup.