Friday, March 6, 2015

Portland, Maine and Beyond!!

March 3 We arrived in Portland, Maine. The son of a dear friend who used to live in Colstrip invited us to stop in and he would give us the grand tour.
Chad is a wonderful man! He took his entire day off to show us the sights and take us to eat amazing food!
Becky's Diner was really great! Check out my lobster salad below!

Love this young man more than that amazing salad!!
I taught him part of his Freshman year of Seminary.
He will forever be one of "my kids."
 

Chad hasn't lived here long, but he surely knows some of the best places to go!!

Yes, they had a bit of snow in Portland as well!!

Thanks Chad for such an amazing time!! We hope you come visit us!!
Now back on the road....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!