Monday, February 28, 2011

An Afternoon with Uncle Don

Sunday we took the opportunity of having no classes to go out to Erda, Utah. My Uncle Don lives there. We had a delightful afternoon and evening. 
Laurence, Sidney and Uncle Don

Next door to him live his son Chris, Chris' wife Kim along with their 5 delightful kids. His son Bill, Bill's wife Anne and their two wonderful kids live in Tooele. It is about a 10 minute drive to Tooele.
Chris, Kim, Bill, Anne, Uncle Don, Sidney, Laurence
The gorgeous views on the way out to the little community of Erda, Utah
 


I'm so grateful for wonderful, loving extended family. They're so great!!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful you had a good family visit.

    I will be back to show the Little Lady the Horse Picture! She will love it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!