Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's his birthday!!!

Happy birthday to my eternal sweetheart!!


His Nova Scotia Tartan tie!!
(too bad it is the length for a child :( the package didn't indicate that it was short)


We went to a Chinese restaurant that we'd never been to. 
It was different. We probably won't be back. 


It's a good thing that some of his kids and siblings called....
I didn't seem to come through real well. :)
I'm glad he loves me and birthday's aren't a big deal to him. We had a fun day anyway. 
We got to spend the rest of the day in the temple!
Our new song...
 I love to see the temple,
I go there every day,
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray,
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!