Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Big Horns, Take Two

I took hundreds of pictures while on the Big Horns last week. Although I do not have the talent or the equipment of many of my friends, I enjoy it immensely. So, let's travel once again across the wonderful roads and trails of the Big Horn Mountains.
Twilight at Burgess Junction
Beautiful streams and glens adorn the Big Horns. I don't think I could ever get too much of them!
Fish in a small lake
The view from on top, somewhere east (I think) of Burgess Junction
Fields of purple lupine in the meadows on the Greybull highway; it would have been much, much brighter about 2 weeks ago.
Laurence and his beautiful, ever-present walking stick.
Gorgeous patch of Indian Paint Brush; the state flower of the State of Wyoming. It comes in Orange (the state flower), pink, red, white, and yellow.
Many, many beaver dams dot the streams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make me smile! Thanks!!